RSS

Here’s a big +1 for AquaSource Customer Service

August 30

So I am currently redoing my downstairs bathroom (in brief for those that don’t know: completely gutted and replaced with awesomeness).  Cecily and I found what we considered to be the perfect faucet at Lowes:  AquaSource #0476590A with pull-down sprayer.

The problem is, I installed it, and somewhere along the line it started leaking on the top side of the sprayhead.  Fortunately, I kept the documentation, gave the AquaSource customer service department a call, and told them the part I needed (which was clearly listed in the documentation).  They told me there was no charge, and the item would be shipped out this week.

Talk about flooring me.  I’m honest, so being as I didn’t know what caused the problem (me or factory defect), I was expecting to pay for it.  Since I just got off the phone, there may be updates to this post, but assuming the part comes as expected (which I have no reason to doubt at this moment), now would be a good time to read this post’s title.  :)

Posted by on August 30, 2011 in Personal, Reviews

44 Comments

44 responses to “Here’s a big +1 for AquaSource Customer Service

1. Larry Lederer

April 8, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I cannot find valves/cartridges for my bathroom faucet.
    My zip code is 08088. Do you have any ideas?

I bought this at Lowe’s and they do not sell Aqua Source valves.

Every one tells me that they are the same as Delta but this one is not. I can send you pictures if you want!

Thanks,
    Larry

• Gina

October 25, 2014 at 12:49 am

You will never find the parts and Aqua Source doesn’t Give
      a F—-!!!!!!!! Plumbers won’t touch it either!!! I had 2 of them tell me !!! AquaSource doesn’t have any of their parts on the shelves

• Renea

August 21, 2015 at 6:17 pm

Worst customer service in the states! After yawning into my ear multiple times, I was put on hold for 23 minutes to be told”don’t know”. I bought a complete faucet and was shipped multiple parts with no instructions. Will never buy their product again. That lady was sooo rude.

• Gina

October 25, 2014 at 1:39 am

You won’t find any parts…get another brand!!

2. Bette

June 30, 2014 at 5:09 pm

I am looking for Aqua Source item 0306203 Model FWOB4402BNC chrome and Brushed Nickel Finish. I have on and love it and would like to get another for my remodeling project.
    Can you tell me where I can purchase. Tried Lowes but no luck

3. Jerry M Griffith

July 30, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Having trouble with faucet at tub. the plactic gear(splined) bushing inside the handle is cracked. We cannot turn off the water completely. We need to replace the plactic gears. This is happening on both the hot and cold handles. Please help us

4. shawn royle

October 2, 2014 at 4:51 pm

How did you get a hold of AquaSource? We can’t find a customer service number for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Mike Davis

May 4, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Definitely 866 417-7564

5. Cody taylor

October 9, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Do you have the customer service number

• ANITA

July 13, 2015 at 10:33 pm

The sprayer started leaking on my kitchen faucet. They have a lifetime warranty. Called 1-866-417-7564. They sent a replacement no charge. Great customer service!

6. Marty

June 9, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Item #: 273688 | Model #: FP0A5010NP
    Bought from Lowes. Spray head stopped working right. Called 1-866-538-5535 and I’m being shipped a new part for free.
    They said they are “one of” the manufacturers for Aquasource.

7. pattie

July 31, 2015 at 11:31 pm

i finally found correct phone and email for aquasource faucet repair and warranty parts 866-417-7564 ascs_productsupport@archway.com

8. Ted Gjerde

March 2, 2016 at 11:41 am

I purchased an Aquasource pull down faucet at Lowes. A plastic quick connection started leaking. We called from home and gave the part letter and page number. The girl said they would send it that day. The wrong part was sent.Went to Lowes for help a man in the pluming section called the number on the paper listed. Only to get a very rude person that said they are a third party and call Joliet connect but she did not have the number.Tried to google it too no avail.

9. Mike Davis

May 4, 2016 at 4:46 pm

The phone number for AquaSource customer support is definatly 866 417-7564. Does anyone know the Lowes item number and/or model number of the single handle pull down AquaSource kitchen faucet in oil rubbed bronze? I need it to get warranty work done.

10. Mike Davis

May 4, 2016 at 6:40 pm

To answer my own question: the Lowes item # for an AquaSource single handle, pull down, oil rubbed bronze, kitchen faucet is 16531. The model # is 67354-1027H2. The number for AquaSource customer service for items purchased at Lowes is 866 417-7564. A rubber button came out of the sprayer on my faucet. Once I pulled all the info together and called customer service, they immediately sent out a new sprayer head at no charge. Five stars for customer service and the AquaSource product.

11. Steven Eaton

June 1, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I am looking for a hose for faucet. Aqua Source NSF 61/9 Is the number on my faucet. It is a pull out hose that comes out of the faucet.

12. Jason

August 8, 2013 at 2:38 pm

There’s a small set screw under each handle. Loosen that and the handle should come right off.